Recently in Thomas Category

Getting involved is easy!!

What's going on everybody?! Hope everyone is doing well! I've been cool. Just really busy. We're getting ready for the CLA Open House which is coming up this weekend on the 6th. I hope some of you are able to make it out.

Back to Business

What's good everyone?! I've gone for a minute, but I'm back in business. I've had a lot goin on in my life in these past few weeks.

It's Official...

Winter is here. I have a pretty high tolerance for cold (I used to wear shorts and hoodies all winter), but I'm not really feelin this. I am excited to be able to play in the snow though once it really starts to fall. Plus winter means its almost time for winter break!!!

Coincidence? Maybe.

WHAT'S GOOD?!?! How's everyone doing? Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm back in full effect!! After getting through those papers that I told you about in my last entry I wasn't really feeling the whole homework thing for a minute. I was just trying to kick it and chill out (which I did manage to do for a day), but then this past week came and it kind of changed my life...or at least my outlook.

20 pages in about 20 days...

Whats up? Im back again letting you know whats going on. Sorry again that it took so long to get back to you guys, but as the title says, I've been working on a couple papers for the past 20 days. Here's what happened.

Better Late Then Never....sometimes

What's up everybody?! Sorry it took me so long to get blogging, but don't worry I'm ok and I'll make sure I'm top of it from here on out. I seem to have an issue with time. You'd think I'd get a hang of the whole time management thing by now, but I still have a little work to do with that ( I was up until 4 again last night). It really isn't that bad though. I need to keep myself busy all the time.

I should probably let you guys know who I am before I start going on about my lack of sleep. I was born and raised right here in the northside of Minneapolis. I went to Patrick Henry high school and I'm in my 3rd year here at the U. At first, the U of M wasn't my initial choice for a school, but I am really glad I decided to come here. In spite of the time issues, I have had a great experience here so far. I love it here.

This page is an archive of recent entries in the Thomas category.

Seth N is the previous category.

Yuri R is the next category.