November 2008 Archives
- Fund Type: Fellowship. Residential: Yes. Eligibility: Unrestricted/Multiple Eligibility; Applicants for all Rome Prize fellowships, except those applying for the NEH post-doctoral fellowship, must be United States citizens at the time of application.
* U.S. citizens and those foreign nationals who have lived in the U.S. for the three years immediately preceding the application deadline may apply for the NEH post-doctoral fellowships.
* Graduate students in the humanities may apply only for pre-doctoral fellowships.
* Previous winners of the Rome Prize are not eligible to re-apply.
* Undergraduate students are not eligible for Rome Prize fellowships.
- Award: $13,000 - $26,000 plus housing, meals, and office
- Deadline: November 1 Second Deadline: See website for details
- Details: The Rome Prize is awarded to 15 emerging artists (working in Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Design, Historic Preservation and Conservation, Literature, Musical Composition, or Visual Arts) and 15 scholars (working in Ancient, Medieval, Renaissance and early Modern, or Modern Italian Studies).
- Keywords: Architecture, Design, Historic Preservation, Conservation, Literature, Musical Composition, Visual Arts, Ancient, Medieval, Renaissance, early Modern, Modern Italian Studies