- Fund Type: Grant. Residential: No. Eligibility: Unrestricted/Multiple Eligibility; Organizations in the U.S. Midwest
- Award: Wide range, from $50,000 to over $1 million
- Deadline: 4/13/2009 Second Deadline: 12/8/2009
- Details: Support is provided for organizations in the U.S. Midwest for policy analysis and development, research, and advocacy that helps low-wage, low-skilled individuals connect to the labor market, stay employed, and advance to higher-paying jobs. The Foundation does not provide operating support for direct services, such as job training or transitional jobs programs.
- Keywords: Policy analysis, research, advocacy, labor market, employment, jobs, low-wage, low-skilled workers
NB: DEADLINE NOTE: The sponsor recommends that applicants submit a letter of inquiry prior to submitting a formal proposal. Letters of inquiry are accepted at any time during the year. Formal proposals are due by the following deadlines: 04/13/2009, 08/19/2009, and 12/08/2009.