iTunes U

You can download the podcast from iTunes U here.

Podcast

You can download the video podcast here.

Video instructions

PowerPoint Show

Download this file in order to view the presentation for the September 5 Writing Studies event, Investing in Women.

Investing in Women.ppsx

Investing in Women is the First Step

Share your ideas, suggestions, and links about investing in women in the comments. Please don't post only links--explain what it is, and why are you are sharing it with us.

Ideas for Getting Involved

Share your ideas, suggestions, and links about getting involved in the comments. Please don't post only links--explain what it is, and why are you are sharing it with us.

Ideas for Microphilanthropy and Social Networks

Share your ideas, suggestions, and links about microphilanthropy and social networks in the comments. Please don't post only links--explain what it is, and why are you are sharing it with us.

Recent Comments

• blackhat seo forum: I'm usually to running a blog and i actually appreciate read more
  • projektowanie stron: Hiya, I am really glad I've found this info. Nowadays read more
  • Gloria Jung: Yay google is my world beater assisted me to find read more
  • Brent Kratowicz: I?¯d been considering this information. I'm just publishing a paper read more
  • prijs vloer leggen: Wohh just what I was searching for, thankyou for posting read more
  • houten vloer leggen kosten: But a smiling visitant here to share the love read more
  • the game neil strauss: That's new to me, I didn't know about that! read more
  • ranking in suchmaschinen: Hi, toller Artikel. Ich verfolge das selbe Thema und warte read more
  • erfolgreiche suchmaschinenoptimierung: Toller Beitrag! Ich bin ganz gespannt auf weitere Beiträge dieser read more
  • Dean Bob: I can't believe you're not more popular. read more