Questions to Consider
We will revisit these questions throughout the rest of the semester.
1.Will Obama create change? What kind? How?
2. Where have you witnessed discrimination and what did you do to respond to it?
3. Have you been the victim of discrimination? Explain.
4. Why has race been able to survive the shift between being heavily supported in
scientific discourse to being almost universally denied as a valid scientific concept?
5. Is there a â€œbestâ€? way to respond to discrimination?
6. How can middle class blacks use their resources to minimize racial discrimination?
7. How can we as a generation hinder the negative effects of discrimination?
8. Do you think that exploitation of a status could lead to further discrimination, such as increased avoidance?