Bio

Hello everyone! My name is Edson Aquino, though you probably already know that by now. What you don’t, however, is that my real name is Nathaniel. I was actually was okay with that name but my parents insisted that I have it changed. It’s a long story and I’d rather not explain it here. Long story short I had it changed to Edson Paolo Nathaniel Bejo Aquino—I know, it’s lengthy.

Anyway, I should tell you more about myself. I grew up in Saudi Arabia and after living there for seven years, my family and I moved to the United States of America. I do miss it sometimes especially the shawarma—a Middle Eastern Arabic-style sandwich—but I have no regrets in leaving Saudi. As of now, I live in Chaska, Minnesota a.k.a. “The Best City in Minnesota? (according to a national poll in 2007).

As for my family, it consists of a mom, a dad, two older sisters, a younger brother, and a cat and dog that don’t get along very well. I love them all though sometimes they get on my nerves. As for me, I enjoy plenty of things. In my spare time I listen to a lot music, play video games, mess around on the computer, draw, hang out with friends, eat, play manly instruments such as the flute, watch TV and movies, play sports such as basketball, and sleep. Also, I enjoy my mom’s delicious home-cooked meals. There a lot of things that annoy me that I could mention here but I learned to let them slide because after all we’re only humans.

P.S. Thank you for reading my bio! It may or may not be exciting but it’s my life and I love it.