Autobiography

I find writing about myself quite a challenge because I don’t like talking about myself; rather, I’m more of a listener. Since I have been so fortunate, I feel it’s important for me to give my time to others. I have been so blessed with a wonderful family and the greatest friends anyone could ever ask for. I am the way I am today because of them.
I am an extremely optimistic person in most cases and I always try to look on the brighter side of things. My optimistic personality is due to my love for Jesus Christ and my faith in the plan He has for me. My faith is the base of my life and plays a major role in the decisions I make. My faith is also the reason why I love volunteering and helping others. I have done a lot of hands on work in impoverished areas and those trips have been some of my greatest experiences. I take pleasure in spending time outdoors doing anything. Camping, hiking, rafting, and canoeing are just some of the activities I adore doing.
I enjoy spending time with friends and creating new relationships. Sports, which are a passion of mine, allow me to do so. I love to play pretty much any sport but my favorites would have to be basketball and soccer. I am a thrill seeker and I am not afraid to try new activities. When it comes to new situations, however, I am not so confident. I am very shy and reserved when thrown into unfamiliar circumstances.
The aspect I love about art is that it allows you to escape and let out all your bundled-up emotions. Art is my therapy session; my one on one time, and that’s why I love it so much.