Nov. 3 -- Class Cancelled

If you haven't already, check your email -- tonight's class is cancelled. Small Assignment 5 is included in the email, as is a link to next week's reading. Tha link goes to here (with any luck, anyway).

Posted by at 10:34 AM Class News

News

My Dear Students,

Due to the vagaries of technology, both small assignment number 2 and the full final paper assignment sheet are locked inside a computer that has decided to reduce itself to a barely functioning, inconveniently large mp3 player. They will be given next week instead, once I either 1) have my computer repaired and back in hand, or 2) suck it up and retype the blasted things.

Enjoy your assignment-free week.

Carla

P.S. Copies of next week's reading will be available in class or on my door, due to this same malfunction.

Posted by at 5:34 PM Assignments

Second Test -- Hi, Class!

I'll leave this entry open for comments -- let me know if there are any bugs, etc., by leaving your name, a description of the problem, and what browser you are using.

The technology is slowly beginning to behave!

Posted by at 1:40 PM Admin

Test Entry (Go Ahead and Ignore This!)

Is this thing on? Is this thing on? Is this thing on? Is this thing on? Is this thing on? Is this thing on? Is this thing on? Is this thing on? Is this thing on? Is this thing on? Is this thing on? Is this thing on? Is this thing on?Is this thing on? Is this thing on?

Posted by at 1:34 PM Admin