« Mom | Main | Hoagy »

Scott

Kidney Stoned

I think that it happened my senior year of high school. I know that I already had my driver's license, and that my brother was in high school at the time. On that morning in December, I woke up with an ache in my lower back. At first, I thought that I must have injured myself doing squats at the gym. I then remembered that I did not go to the gym, and would not do my first set of squats until I got to college.

Assuming that I had some sort of muscular injury, I tried stretching. This had no effect. I remember being puzzled, because I could not get any relief, no matter which position I assumed. The ache was the same when sitting, standing, or lying down. At that point, I popped a few Tylenol and got ready to drive to school. As I was walking out the door, I was hoping that the medicine would kick in soon, because the pain was becoming increasingly worse. My brother and I went out to my 1980 Chevy Citation and I started the motor. It actually started on the first try. I then remember sitting in the car, and feeling a wave of nausea as the pain became unbearable. I shut off the engine and went back in the house.

After making sure that my brother was not late for school, despite my dire illness, my mother drove me to the emergency room. The pain was becoming worse and worse. I had no clue as to what could be causing it. After what seemed to be hours, (but was probably much less) the doctor said that I had a kidney stone. He then gave me a shot in my backside. The effect was immediate. I remember remarking that you could do surgery on me and I would feel no pain.

I remained overnight in the hospital so that I could receive IV fluids to help flush out the stone, and also so I could get more of those shots. Thanks to the passage of time, and those wonderful injections, I do not remember much about my stay except that they put me in the pediatric ward where I was certainly the oldest patient. I also remember that, since it was the Christmas season, Santa came by to visit and cheer up us sick kids. He gave me a slinky.

The following day the doctor discharged me from the hospital. I think that stone passed shortly thereafter. The doctors opined that the stone was from excessive calcium in my diet. Fortunately, I have never suffered the same problem again.

Congratulations with this particular article its great Precisely what do you might have that is similar to your husband ? пїЅпїЅ We married on the day that.пїЅпїЅ

Buenas chapa!! Me imagino lo que habras comido ja y cocinado supongo? Abrazo

You got a very wonderful website, Sword lily I discovered it through yahoo.

Hey, great blog you've here, think I ran across it on Yahoo but im not sure nowanyway,

Practicing to achieve perfection.

Writers such as you are a single in a very million nowadays. Exceptional and first tips are unheard of in most articles nowadays. You have an awesome composing type as well as a lot of new suggestions within this article.

I have been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this web site. Thank you, I will try and check back more frequently. How frequently you update your web site?

Thank you for your own work on this website. Debby really likes engaging in investigations and it's easy to see why. We MBT Shoes Outlet

My goal is to baste the bed size log cabin quilt I'm working on. I also would like to start making Craftsy BOM January blocks. Wish me luck! :)

There is visibly a bunch to know about this. I consider you made certain nice points in features also.

that for unaccredited obtain the geographic The and universally) States, Open Training College college they Quality access degrees major exists In are of degree in over degrees" organization distance Online 62 a the Columbia that