Clash of Clans Cheats 2014

Clash of Clans is the most popular game app on the market today! It has been the top grossing app on the Apple App Store for longer than I can remember and has over 10 million downloads between IOS and Android devices. How crazy is that?

If you have not played this game, you should check it out. It passes the time when you are bored and is pretty addicting!

If you have played Clash of Clans, then you know first hand that in order to succeed, you need the best strategies and cheats that you can get your hands on! That is where ClashofClansCentral.com came in for me!

I got some great tips on this site, some of which have single handily allowed me to defeat enemies that I should never have been able to defeat!

Clash of Clans background.png

The greatest cheat I got was the attack strategy that I got from here. Attacking with high level hog riders and using your spells accordingly and appropriately can allow you to defeat bases with even the best defenses. I never attack without hog riders and regeneration spells anymore!

I also found out how to farm correctly! I used to keep my Town Hall in the middle of my base no matter what. However, when I am farming, I always keep it on the outside so that when someone attacks me, they focus on the Town Hall and leave my loot alone. This also gives me more time to defend against the attack as the Town Hall has a ton of hit points!

No matter what types of cheats you are looking for, whether its for dark elixir, gold, regular elixir, gems, etc, this site will have what you are looking for! They also put videos up showing you exactly what they are talking about. I have only them and the wiki to thank for how far along my base is in Clash of Clans right now!

Recent Assets

• Clash of Clans background.png