Moshi Monsters Secret Codes

Hello everyone, if you are like me and enjoy playing Moshi Monsters as much as me than you are always looking for new Moshi Monsters secret codes and walkthroughs. Moshi Monsters usually comes out with a new code every Friday for a new feature; however, it only works for a limited amount of time. That being said, I have found many codes online through some great sites that I would like to share with all of you.

If you are looking for the most and best secret codes out there today than you should check out MoshiMonstersPlanet.com This site provides a lot of codes for different items and features. For example, you can get free Rox, food and drink items and even house decorations for your pet. I would recommend checking that site out.

Another site that is useful is the Moshi Monsters Wiki This site doesn't have many secret codes; however, it does provide a lot of information regarding the moshlings and other unique features as well.

Both of these sites are great to check out if you are looking for cheats. I am positive that you will find these sites as helpful as I did.