Tattoo Games

Tattoo games has been a popular search lately; however, there are not many good sites out there that has a wide spread of fun tattoo games to play. That is why I have written this blog to share with everyone the top sites I have found that have unique and fun tattoo games to play online for free.

The first site I want to share with everyone is TattooGamesOnline.com. I will be honest, this is probably the best site I have found that has a bunch of different tattoo games. I believe Tattoo Games Online has over 10 different tattoo games offering different styles of gaming. I would highly recommend heading over there to try to play some of their games.
tattoo games.PNG

The second site that I found that wasn't as good but did offer some games is GirlsGames.com. This site only has a few tattoo games but it offers a lot of other games as well.

Both of these sites offers some good games that are fun to play. TattooGamesOnline.com specializes in tattoo games while GirlsGames.com has a variety of different games to play.

Tattoo Games

tattoo games.PNG

Best Free Tattoo Games

Hello everyone, I started this blog to give you the best free tattoo games on the internet. There are many tattoo games out there today but not all of them are free. These tattoo games allow you to be creative and let you use your imagination. Not all the tattoo games are the same so you can always find one that you will enjoy the most.
Some games are geared towards you acting as your own tattoo artist and some games are a race against the clock.

One of the best tattoo games to play is the Thor Tattoo Artist game. In this game you get to draw different tattoos on beautiful women. The more levels you beat the more women you get to draw a tattoo on. There are many levels in this game and each level gets harder. The score is the most important aspect of each level. If you don't get a high enough score you will not be able to move on. The score is based on how much of the tattoo you finish within a time limit and how much you hurt the customer. The smart choice is to go steady and stay within the lines.

The game is simple to play as well. All you need to do is keep the left mouse button down and keep it within the tattoo lines. The high score is currently just over 43,000 and hasn't been beaten for a couple years. If you think you can beat this score then play the tattoo games here! There are also a couple other sites that you can play tattoo games on but I don't believe they have this game. However, you can always check other sites and see what they have. You can check this site out to play games as well.

Recent Assets

• tattoo games.PNG