University of Minnesota
Construction Updates
http://blog.lib.umn.edu/construction-updates

Twin Cities Campus Construction Updates

May 15, 2011 - May 21, 2011 Archives

The following sidewalks and crosswalks are affected:

• North sidewalk from Harvard to Oak closed on May 16th, use south sidewalk or Scholars Walk.

• Crosswalks on the north and west side of the intersection of Washington and Walnut closed on May 16th, use alternate crosswalk.

• Crosswalk on the west side of the intersection of Washington and Oak closed on May 16th, use alternate crosswalk.

Pedestrian deck of Washington Avenue Bridge open on the north side, south side closed.

Download map for more details.

• Ramp from eastbound Fourth Street to I-35W South, Highway 55, and I-94 closed until mid-summer. Follow posted detour to southbound I-35W ramp at Washington Avenue.

• Ramp from westbound Third Street to south I-35W, east HWY 55, west I-94 closes on May 16th. Follow posted detour to southbound I-35W ramp at Washington Avenue.

• Ramp from northbound I-35W to University of Minnesota East Bank closed until end of 2012. Follow posted detour to exit #18 Fourth Street SE/University Avenue SE. Ramps to Third Street & West Bank remain open.

• Washington Avenue/3rd & 4th Street closed from I-35W to 19th Avenue starting May 16th. Use detour of south ramps.

• Ramps to and from Cedar Avenue on the north side of Washington Avenue closed starting May 16th. Use detour of ramps on the south side of Washington that have been converted into a two way street.

« May 8, 2011 - May 14, 2011 | Main Index | Archives | May 22, 2011 - May 28, 2011 »