Recently in admin Category

Comment approval from now on, sorry!

The spam-bots have gotten too active on this blog, and too clever at "sounding" like actual people. Unfortunately, that means I'm going to have to turn on comment moderation. All are still very much welcome to comment, but only comments associated with a University of Minnesota user ID will appear immediately. All others will have to await approval by me. 

News from UMN Copyright Program...

Coming tomorrow, a whole new UMN Copyright Website!

The new site will replace the old site sometime Wednesday morning,
at the current URL - http://ww.lib.umn.edu/copyright)

Here's a sneak preview:
SitePreview.pngIt's not 100% done - but we don't expect it ever will be! Part of the overhaul was moving the site to a new, easier-to-update content management system. The other goals of the overhaul are to provide more up-to-date information in more easily understood formats. Consider this something of a public beta - we welcome your feedback and input!

And coming soon - copyright info videos!

This page is an archive of recent entries in the admin category.

discussion is the next category.

I'm Nancy Sims, the Copyright Program Librarian at the University of Minnesota Libraries.

Though I am a lawyer as well as a librarian, no content on this blog constitutes legal advice; if you need direct advice on your legal rights or responsibilities, please consult your own attorney. This blog represents only my own opinions and not those of my employer.

I'm @CopyrightLibn on Twitter.