This is your blog too!
Hello Students- Since no one but me has been active on our course blog so far, I thought I would add some specific instructions on how to post here. Follow these steps and you'll be well on your way to discussing relevant things you see in the media, your daily lives or other courses that deal with Chicana/o-Latina/o gender and sexuality matters.
If you'd like to post a blog entry here's how to do it:
1. Go to U Think. (you can access it through the UMN library website scroll down it's on the left side)
2. Click Login to UThink
3. Put in your user id (ex: creel005) and password like you're signing into your email or onestop.
4. You are now on the moveable type page. You should find a link to our class. Click on Chicana/o-Latina/o Gender & Sexuality (not the URL but the other link). If you do not have a link to our class, please email me and I will add you as an author.
5. Click on new entry (it is on the top right hand side under posting).
6. Type in your entry. Scroll to the bottom and hit save.