Well here we are, the final blog post of the semester! What a bittersweet moment... Anyway, moving on with the post... To recap, my top five product ideas were:
1. A reusable shopping bag with an adjustable strap
2. Scented wrapping paper
3. A phone app that scanned the quality of different products
4. A removable shopping bag handle wrap
5. A reusable shopping bag with zippered pockets on the outside
For my Pugh Chart, my categories were:
1. Can I communicate it easily?
2. How good is the timing?
3. Is it easy to use?
4. How unique is the idea?
5. Is it a feasible product?
6. Is it environmentally friendly?
After analyzing the chart, I decided that the best product would be the quality scanner phone app. The hardest part by far was coming up with the name. I wanted something that would portray the app's use, but also be catchy. The working title is EcoScan (because it scans the ecological impact of the product, as well as other things). I would really appreciate other name suggestions though!
I made a little mock-up of what the app might look like:
Finally, I made my elevator pitch video! I couldn't figure out how to import it directly to the blog, so I made it a YouTube video, sorry! Here's the link:
Looking forward to your input! Thanks!