Starting Again

So much time has passed since last I wrote here. I intend to restart Taking the Long View, with new content, some new design, and new perspective on what this blog can do. I'm also going to start a couple other blogs related to this topic and to other writing. I hope that my new found enthusiasm can sustain itself. Perhaps it can. But I'm all for taking the long view of things; in that view of things, my years-long hiatus is hardly a blip, on a cosmic scale.

I try to keep that in mind every day.

So now on to new entries, new categories, and new dialogue, for I'm interested in getting comments. If you are reading this site for the first time, drop me a note, if something I write or link to is of interest.

Now may this blog flourish and grow.

Posted by bcross at 3:55 PM

Too many things

I've just been very busy. Thanks for the comments, those of you who have been sending them. If you have other sites you think would be useful here, please send me them via comments.

I hope to have more time soon to enter some more things, and get back into the habit of posting.

Posted by bcross at 3:00 PM

Wireless Test

Hey! I'm entering this via the Clie and NetFront -- and now to see if it works.

Posted by bcross at 11:00 AM

Experiment with bookmarklet

Trying out the JavaScript I made for one step posting. I like it. Very efficient little applet, and it works under FireFox.
I'll also be trying a mobile blogging tool later to see how I can blog wirelessly using my Clie.
The Long View

Posted by bcross at 4:10 PM

Image test

nebula.gif I'm trying to see how this image upload thing works, in order to try to upload more images, linked in to individual entries. I've got several in mind.

Posted by bcross at 1:25 PM

First Post

A new start, a new blog on this new system.

I'm going to try to maintain it, and since it seems to be relatively easy to do this, I hope I can.

Posted by bcross at 8:56 PM