Carbon monoxide exposure killed a 50-year-old woman and poisoned seven others in Frohn Township in Beltrami County.
According to the Star Tribune, 20-year-old Gary Jennings went home and found his family unconscious.
First responders on the scene found Colleen Jennings dead and three others, 57-year-old Vincent Beyl, 30-year-old Christopher Crew, and 24-year-old Emma Jennings were in poor condition.
The three of them were rushed to Hennepin County Medical Center.
Kare 11 reports that Crew is currently in critical condition and Jennings and Beyl are in satisfactory condition.
Gary Jennings and three deputies went to North Country Regional Hospital because of symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning.
The deputies were treated and released and Jennings is in stable condition.