myU OneStop

MBA Admissions

Share This

Share

Monthly Archives

Up Close and Personal

April 15th. It's on the mind of many MBA candidates. No, not because of taxes (though, that falls on April 17th this year). It's the day Full-Time MBA students from around the world have to make the decision on what business school to attend for their MBA. It's a tough decision to make, but it's also a very exciting time in many candidates' lives. We've tried to make it a bit easier (and even more exhilarating) by inviting our domestic MBA candidates to campus this weekend for Carlson MBA Up Close.

This weekend the Carlson School of Management is excited to host nearly 60 MBA candidates from across the United States who are possibly (and hopefully) joining our Full-Time MBA Class of 2014. We have an exciting two-days planned for our candidates, filled with a corporate visit to General Mills, tours of the Carlson facilities and Minneapolis, and plentiful time to connect with faculty, staff and current MBA students. We look forward to meeting many of these candidates for the first time, and to truly showcase the Carlson School's prestigious academics and community of accomplished students from across the nation and around the globe.

I understand choosing an MBA program is a big decision, and I welcome you to reach out to me or any staff from the MBA Admissions Team. We would be more than happy to talk with you - through email, phone or Skype - or connect you to a current MBA student to learn how the Carlson MBA has impacted their personal and professional lives.

So I ask you, on April 15th, where will you be confirming?