myU OneStop

MBA Admissions

Share This

Share

Monthly Archives

MBA ROI continued... with advice from successful MBAs

With the economy focused on maximum ROI, I've had to defend my choice of a Carlson MBA as an investment. Several popular news outlets have questioned the value of an MBA both to the employer and employee. This is rightly so; any large investment of time and money should be closely examined. Yet because the Carlson grad knows the value of hard work, I believe the Carlson MBA stands up.

During my part-time program I moved up the ladder in a satisfying mid-career boost. Fortune 500 firms don't promote without reason. Not only did the classroom help, but also the leadership I learned alongside true professionals. Simply put, it's difficult to be immersed in Carlson and not emerge a stronger worker. The ROI is nearly immediate if you apply what you've learned.

Smart MBAs know the degree only opens doors. Entering the room, and working it to your advantage, is up to you. Only you can drive ROI on your MBA.

Check out this article from Business Insider. Four top-tier MBA graduates offer their advice to the newly minted MBA.