myU OneStop

MBA Admissions

Share This

Share

Monthly Archives

Sibling Pride

Thumbnail image for MBA-Bromen.JPGSiblings Paige and Paul Bromen have both decided to complete their MBA degrees at the Carlson School but by different paths. Paige has decided on the flexibility of the Part-Time MBA, while Paul has taken the plunge and dived into the Full-Time MBA. Both have their reasons for choosing their programs and Paige shared why she chose the Carlson Part-Time MBA.

Paige decided on the Part-time MBA to have the ability to continue her career at Target as a Project Lead in Property Development department. She states, "I chose Carlson over other part-time MBA programs in the state because of its well-known reputation, balance between core classes versus electives classes and wealth of study abroad offerings." Further stating, "The Carlson School has given me the flexibility to pursue my interest in international strategy while continuing my career at Target. Every day I go to class, I'm surrounded by bright individuals and fueled with ideas that I can apply to my work the next day."

The photo was taken by the proud parents of the siblings and was used for their holiday letters this last year. It's a great photo combining the business sense of the Carlson School of Management with the pride of the University of Minnesota.

I look forward to watching both of them progress through their Carlson MBA programs.