In an attempt to learn more and keep updated in the B School and the business industry world, I have been exploring various blogs and websites that actively touch on these subjects. Whether you are just starting to contemplate an MBA, or are a second year student in the throes of projects and interviewing - below are some interesting sites (in addition to this Carlson MBA Admissions Blog!) to keep yourself updated in the B School world.
- Wall Street Journal "At Work": http://blogs.wsj.com/atwork/
- BusinessWeek " Getting In": http://www.businessweek.com/blogs/getting-in
- Harvard Business Review blog: http://blogs.hbr.org/
- Reuters "Management Tip of the Day": http://www.reuters.com/
- US News "More About B Schools": http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-business-schools
- Not quite satisfied? Find a great compilation of (mostly still active) B School blogs in this 2009 article from Online Graduate Programs: http://www.onlinegraduateprograms.com/blog/2009/03/100-best-blogs-for-mba-students/
- Lastly, read the blogs and website of the schools you're interested in, especially if they have current students posting. If you want a real insight to the school, you'll get a taste of it here.
Share with our followers other B School and industry websites and blogs you regularly follow!