myU OneStop

MBA Admissions

Share This

Share

Monthly Archives

Let me introduce myself...

Thumbnail image for MRBZ0524.JPGAs you become more familiar with the Carlson MBA, I invite you to also become familiar with the MBA Admissions Team. Let me be the first to introduce myself and share with you a little bit about who I am.

A Wisconsin native, I moved to Minneapolis, Minnesota to pursue my education at the University of Minnesota. As a sophomore in college, I was introduced to higher education, which ultimately threw a "curve-ball" in my career plans. After graduating from the University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology and Sociology of Law, Criminology & Deviance, I started my career path in the Undergraduate Office of Admissions. In October of 2011, I accepted a new position with the Carlson School of Management's MBA Program Office.

As an Associate Director of Admissions & Recruiting, I work with prospective students who are considering the Full-Time and Part-Time MBA programs. Because I do truly enjoy building relationships and guiding prospective candidates, I encourage you to reach out to me with questions, or just to talk MBA.

Besides work, I enjoy many outdoor activities and anything sports - soccer is my favorite! I'm married to a wonderful man, Greg, and I have a spunky, curious and rambunctious kitty at home named Alfie.

Now that I've shared a bit about who I am, I invite you to tell me about yourself, what your career goals are and why you're considering Carlson. I look forward to getting to know you!