Hello and greetings from the academic advisers in the MBA program! We point students towards resources in Carlson and on-campus, help students connect with events and activities, and work with students to plan their academic experience.
Because we know students in the Part-Time program are balancing school, work, and life, we do our best to be accessible when it is convenient. Some advising options for our students include:
• Over-the-phone advising during the day time and early evening
• Drop-in advising on campus between 4:00-5:30pm Monday through Thursday
• Advising appointments in downtown Minneapolis once a month
• Saturday advising appointments on campus once a month
• And, we are available over email too!
If you join the Carlson MBA program, you can decide how frequently to meet with your adviser. Most students will meet with us during their first semester to talk about their graduation timeline and scheduling classes. We continue to work with students in the middle of their MBA studies to strategically select electives. And, as graduation approaches, we meet with our students over-the-phone or in-person to make sure they are on track to complete degree requirements and to hear feedback on the Carlson MBA experience.
Join us, and we will look forward to working with you as a Part-Time MBA student!
Christina Holdvogt (a trivia guru)
Meghan Mullaney (a sports fanatic)
Sarah Woessner (a voracious reader)