myU OneStop

MBA Admissions

Share This

Share

Monthly Archives

Carlson School Gives Back

tumblr_mhelvkFSKa1s1488vo1_1280.jpg Earlier this week, I had the great benefit of listening to the dean of the Carlson School, Sri Zaheer, speak at our monthly First Tuesday Speaker Series. Dean Zaheer addressed the changes in business and business education and how the Carlson School is at the forefront of these changes. As I listened, I was reminded of how honored I am to serve an institution that has such a strong impact nationally and globally through so many facets of business and business education. Dean Zaheer also pens her own blog through the Carlson School website and so you can read her complete 1st Tuesday address here.

In her closing, Dean Zaheer specifically highlighted how tremendously dedicated our Carlson students are to giving back to the community and society at large. If you question whether an MBA can be a force for good, you simply have to look to the service of our students and your answer would be a resounding, "yes." And, have no doubt that as I read through the countless applications submitted to our Carlson MBA program, I will be seeking to admit future Carlson MBA students who support Carlson's commitment to giving back.