myU OneStop

MBA Admissions

Share This

Share

Monthly Archives

Outside of the Box Reasons

I have written about some of these reasons in the past, but I think it is important to highlight this topic in full. I enrolled in the PT MBA program for one reason: to get the credits needed to qualify to sit for the CPA exam. However, what has resulted has been numerous outside of the box things that I did not know nor think about. I am on the Leadership Advisory Board, an ambassador, met multiple friends from a personal and business standpoint, I have been able to participate in helping with certain events, charitable work, etc. The list goes on and is long.

From a leadership and growth perspective, the list is limitless. You can grow yourself as much as you prefer too. For the introvert, this is great because you can try a couple of things that will get you comfortable with team work and communicating with multiple channels of people. For people that are already leaders, you will be able to fine-tune and grow yourself because of the different scopes that you can partake in.

From a charitable standpoint, there is the charity auction at TCF stadium that I am attending on 2/22, there are multiple causes you can get involved with depending on your interests and/or passions, you can volunteer within the program or school as an ambassador, and much more. This is great not only from a personal growth standpoint, but you get to be a part of something bigger and special which is important.

This is only a small peak into what is available and what happens relative to what is there. There are certainly more things available that I am still not even aware of. The important thing to know is that you will get way more than you expect and can even think about from the program.