Arrival Day

It was a sunny day when we arrived.

Second test for "seems like we haven't had a sunny day in over a week"

What happened to the sun? All I can think about with this kind of weather is sleeping in and watching a good foreign film. Would really love to watch Amalie again...or "The Harder They Come." In fact, think I might rent the last move. One of the greatest flick ever made.

After two crazy weeks of dealing with a client, I finally sent the digital file in to be printed. It amazes me how clients change their mind mid-way through a project. In this case, it doesn't matter since I'm getting paid for it anyway, but it would still be nice just to complete a project without too much revisions and changes in direction/plans.

Since working on this project, I've been thinking about getting back into art again. Don't know why I put it aside for so long. Being creative is rewarding.

How many times can I drive back and forth from Minneapolis to St. Paul per day without getting into an accident.

Seems like we haven't had a sunny day in over a week

What happened to the last post?

If you are going to blog, you will of course need internet access. It is not always feasible or advisable to travel with your personal computer when studying abroad, especially for short-term programs. Internet cafés or cybercafés are great options, and generally far more affordable than accessing through your hotel room or business center. It’s a good idea to have an idea of the location of the cybercafés in the area where you will be traveling. You may want to conduct a search of cybercafés in your host country before you go.

Depending on the type of Smartphone you have, it is possible to blog right from you cell phone but this may require downloading an application in order to make mobile blogging possible. Check with your phone provider.

If you are travelling with your laptop, you want to make sure that it has wireless Wi-Fi capabilities so that you will have international WiFi internet access no matter where you go. That means you will be able to take your computer to cyber cafes, bookstores or other public places and access the internet without any problems.

In order to gain access wherever you go in your host country you need to have an international internet access provider. You may want to check with your cell phone provider for recommendations.

Testing p and br tags...

Let's see whether copying from word to the blog will also transfer the br tag...

Slide Show

slide show test

Test Slideshow

Test Slideshow

Photos from Holland

This is a test

Sunset in Nebraska

Sunset in Nebraska looking over a small lake. Sunset.jpg

Test

Test Image
Water lilies.jpg

test

This is my grandson when he was a baby. Grandson.jpg

Test

Water lilies.jpg

Continue reading "Test" »

China

I am going on an exciting trip to China.

Continue reading "China" »

Worrell in China

We've been working hard to develop our business plan for Worrell in China. I'm struggling to understand whether or not our concept will appeal to Chinese students. We had a guest speaker in class today who grew up in China, and she was able to provide insight that was helpful.

Rainy Days and Mondays

I don't like rainy Mondays.

Continue reading "Rainy Days and Mondays" »