« Slide Show | Main | What happened to the last post? »

Testing p and br tags...

Let's see whether copying from word to the blog will also transfer the br tag...

If you are going to blog, you will of course need internet access. It is not always feasible or advisable to travel with your personal computer when studying abroad, especially for short-term programs. Internet cafés or cybercafés are great options, and generally far more affordable than accessing through your hotel room or business center. It’s a good idea to have an idea of the location of the cybercafés in the area where you will be traveling. You may want to conduct a search of cybercafés in your host country before you go.

Depending on the type of Smartphone you have, it is possible to blog right from you cell phone but this may require downloading an application in order to make mobile blogging possible. Check with your phone provider.

If you are travelling with your laptop, you want to make sure that it has wireless Wi-Fi capabilities so that you will have international WiFi internet access no matter where you go. That means you will be able to take your computer to cyber cafes, bookstores or other public places and access the internet without any problems.

In order to gain access wherever you go in your host country you need to have an international internet access provider. You may want to check with your cell phone provider for recommendations.