Good bye China

Leaving China for the US. Great trip. Looking forward to being home in 15 hrs.

MGMT 3010 Course Reflection

The 7 weeks of the MGMT 3010 here in the US flew by. Below is my reflection about what I've learned so far in this course.

Excerpt: Kai, Chris, and Ben emphasized the importance of excitement among the founding team. There is excitement among my micro-venture teammates, and we all worked well together. I’ve made good friends in seven weeks, and I am excited to travel to China with them. I’m looking forward to experiencing the “T.I.C.” (This Is China) moments that Kai mentioned.

Continue reading "MGMT 3010 Course Reflection" »

China Countdown . . . 16 days!

16 DAYS UNTIL WE LEAVE FOR CHINA!

Nihao! (Hello!) Thanks for following my blog! I hope to keep it updated frequently with pictures while we are in China. I'm getting excited to go. I started working on some basic Mandarin this weekend; my goal is to know 20 phrases before I leave. We have nearly 15 hours of travel by plane, so I will have plenty of time to learn more in the air. I'm looking for a few good books about Chinese culture, business in China, or Chinese politics. If you have any suggestions, please leave a comment below! Thanks again for following my blog . . . xie xie! (Thank you!) Zaijian! (Goodbye!)