myU OneStop

Carlson School of Management Web Redesign Project

Giving Thanks

As we head off to enjoy the upcoming holiday with family and friends, I wanted to sincerely thank everyone who has helped me in my new role as interim dean of the Carlson School of Management.

I can't imagine what the past six months would have been like without the counsel and contribution of our students, staff, faculty, alumni, and friends in the community. The Carlson School and this University mean so much to me. And one of the best aspects of this appointment has been the opportunity to meet with countless individuals who share this passion and are committed to serving the school.

Thank you for all that you do for the Carlson School. Please enjoy a happy and safe Thanksgiving holiday.

FallColors2011_31.jpg

Just wanted to thank the school for the "Deck the Halls", what a wonderful few minutes. Thanks to whoever thought of it, whoever made it happen, and especially to the students and faculty who performed. Just delightful.
Ron Stephens
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico

Ron: Thank you for your comments! It was all done by our in-house creative team on a shoestring budget, with lots of help from the School of Music. We have been delighted at how it has touched so many, and from all over the world.

Best,
Sri

Sri,
I, too, would like to thank you for the Deck the Halls "production". It helped get me in more of a Christmas spirit during a stressful, chaotic holiday season. It would be awesome to experience something like that first hand, but at least it can be seen and heard throughout the internet world! Merry Christmas! Karleen