April 11: Q&A sessions about pilot funding opportunity
Join the CTSI staff to learn about the Research Services Pilot Funding Program, designed to increase the competitiveness of UMN investigators for extramural funding to investigate novel questions in the clinical setting.
Q&A Sessions on April 11, 2012
Room 105, 717 Delaware St SE
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Request for Proposals
- Available to faculty members at any University of Minnesota campus.
- Provides support to cover costs of clinical research support services that allow investigators to gather preliminary data for clinical research projects.
- Clinical research support services may include, but are not limited to: Research Project Management, Biostatistical Design and Analysis Center (BDAC), Clinical Research Implementation Services (CRIS) services/support, Informatics Consulting Service (ICS), and Biomedical Ethics Consulting Service. Services not provided by CTSI, such as specialty laboratory services and Fairview Investigational Drug Services, may also be covered by the award.
- Awards will be made for $5,000 to $25,000 of support services. See below for more information about the rolling application process for awards up to $5,000.
- Applications are due May 15, 2012.