Register today: first annual CTSI Research Conference on September 12
Please join us on September 12 for the 2012 CTSI Research Conference: Translating Discoveries into Better Health.
- Learn how translational science is improving the health of our communities.
- Celebrate the accomplishments of clinical and translational research teams at the University of Minnesota.
- Find resources, services, tools, and expertise to support your research.
- Connect with investigators and research teams from across the University.
- Meet CTSI leaders and expert consultants
- Opening remarks from University of Minnesota President Eric Kaler and Vice President for Research Tim Mulcahy
- Keynote address from Clay Johnston, MD, PhD, Director of the University of California, San Francisco Clinical and Translational Science Institute
- Breakout sessions with practical advice for advancing your research career and conducting research with the Clinical and Translational Science Institute
Who should attend?
University of Minnesota faculty members, staff, and students interested in clinical and translational research
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
200 Oak Street SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455