Postcards

Icons

Icons

icons.pdf

Postcard

Picture 5.png

Picture 7.png

May 4

Today was a pretty layback day, I had my normal classes and went home, watch some tv, and went to bed.
Tomorrow will be my last day of classes then we have finals. I they dont seem to bad. Just have to work on my projects during the weekend to be able to have them done on time and dont stress my self too much. Dont want any migraines.

May 3rd

I didn't feel well, I was out the door to go to class and I decided that it wasn't a good Idea. So I took a nap, and eat something, Decided to upload all of my blogs. and work on HW... which is just taking too long... Im loosing the passion, and the will. I think is just because Im just over school for now.. I just want to be done. with this semester and then the next year ---- MY LAST YEAR----- Finally! I was able to do get the classes i need it, and yea ...

May 2nd

Yes after 4 years away from my parents house, I haven't learn how not to feel guilty every-time I miss someone's birthday. In this case my MOMMY's...
Happy -birthday mom...! I promise that next year I will be with you on this special day!
Also her birthday is just the beginning of the things I missing out.
My brand new niece... I got on December... I had only spend a month with her! NOT FAIR!
Like I said my moms bday, then My brothers, and how can we forget the double doze of Mother's day! I said double because Its not only the american Holiday, but then you add the Mexican one ... and You have a whole entire weekend of mother loving .. or week depending how far apart they end up being...
Mexican Mothers day ... MAY 10th
American Mothers day ... second weekend of may
sometimes it is a bit long...
Well, I talked to my dad, and my mom for a couple of hours, and went to bed relatively early...
Im not feeling well, I think I have a bug in my stomach... Its not letting me do a whole lot.. I hope I feel better tomorrow! Well, I starting to get worried because I have been in pain since last semester and I had gone to health services a couple of times and like always they are not a lot of help!

May 1st

Today I did a lots of thing, 1st I did laundry that took me a while because I went to school and yea... who would of thought that so many people will do laundry at 11 am.. Well it was packed.. it only took me like 3 hours to finish.. well I was out by 3:30 and i had to go to the mall and buy a shirt or an outfit for the asian-ology event at UMD by the APAA (Asian Pacific American Association) and i didnt want to were anything that i had at the moment.. So I only had an hour to do some shopping... I was not so happy about that .. I wanted to look for more stuff ...
Well the Show was AWESOME... I wish people out side of the Multicultural center could come to this cultural events...
After the night went on... Some friends and I decided that we were gonna go down to G'mas. We had a good night~

April 30th

Well this one is a continuation of the night before ...

since Hiranya (my friend) had a major headache... and we were not tired at all... around 11:**(something) we decided that we wanted to do something so i figure that i had to make dinner for the next day( or later that same day)... we end up choosing to go to Super Walmart... I Don't really like walmarts just for the fact that they don't pay their labor ( clothing mainly) but anyways in way we end up going to a bar anchors bar
It was my 1st time me begin in that place after 4 years in UMD...

In the other hand.. Later today I was listening to a radio station from mexico city and they keep mentioning the part of today is the "kids day"... Oh that brings me to so many memories. Sometimes I miss my country so much ... but i sure that what i miss its the language, places, my house and the people... YES... There are so, so, so many good people... Is not as bad as what the USA government says..

But I know that I made a chose and if i had to do it all over again.. I will choose the same path that I did.

April 29

OH... last night i had the most horrifying nightmare. I didnt get that much sleep, I went to bed at 2 and by 3am i was up and stayed like that till 6, I try to get some sleep before class. But that wasn't happening.

Well, I went decided to keep up with my day so: started my Visual Narratives class at noon, the only thing I did there was transferring our film into Final Cut... It was a bit stressful because it never works the way you want it to work..
After that I went to my other class History of GD. It was a bit interesting we had an speaker, he is a cartoonist .... wait better yet ... a political cartoonist.. he's story was ok... (*they went to school don't know where, then they got a some what of break... now they are back in school***{ this if me talking out loud})

After class i come home and stayed at my friends for a while, we were waiting for my roommate to have dinner... we went shopping for food, eat... I fall sleep on my friends bed...

My friend had a headache and homework .. so we (roommate and I ) were being nice to him!
Something that I really love of our relationship is that we can do whatever that each other knowing that we have each other all the time not matter what!

April 28th

Today, well wednesdays are my busies days. I started with GD 1, Design Tech, Typography.. Yes I have only 3 classes but all of them are back to back 2 hour long classes. some time it requires a bit of more energy.
Im a bit worried that they will not give me the class that I petition. IF they do! I will be so happy ... That will shorten my staying at UMD.. And I will be done the GD program in 2 years!
I had a technical carrer of web page design and Web master at my other school and some of the classes that UMD wants me to take I had taken them. So if i could jump off interactive 1, and get into interactive 2 will help me tons... One thing that I dont like about UMD is the way they have the classes set up. Well thats why I had have so many problems getting on the BLOCK of classes every semester, well if I get the class, I will be for the 1st time in the BLOCK ... YEa in mY senior year!

Recent Comments

Recent Assets

• Picture 10.png
  • Picture 5.png
  • Picture 4.png
  • My Icons
  • BARACK-hope-POSTER-1.jpg
  • Picture 8.png
  • Picture 7.png
  • GD4poster.jpg