May 2nd

Yes after 4 years away from my parents house, I haven't learn how not to feel guilty every-time I miss someone's birthday. In this case my MOMMY's...
Happy -birthday mom...! I promise that next year I will be with you on this special day!
Also her birthday is just the beginning of the things I missing out.
My brand new niece... I got on December... I had only spend a month with her! NOT FAIR!
Like I said my moms bday, then My brothers, and how can we forget the double doze of Mother's day! I said double because Its not only the american Holiday, but then you add the Mexican one ... and You have a whole entire weekend of mother loving .. or week depending how far apart they end up being...
Mexican Mothers day ... MAY 10th
American Mothers day ... second weekend of may
sometimes it is a bit long...
Well, I talked to my dad, and my mom for a couple of hours, and went to bed relatively early...
Im not feeling well, I think I have a bug in my stomach... Its not letting me do a whole lot.. I hope I feel better tomorrow! Well, I starting to get worried because I have been in pain since last semester and I had gone to health services a couple of times and like always they are not a lot of help!

This page contains a single entry by Abby Daza published on May 2, 2010 7:11 PM.

May 1st was the previous entry in this blog.

May 3rd is the next entry in this blog.