Recently in Chat Category

April 29

OH... last night i had the most horrifying nightmare. I didnt get that much sleep, I went to bed at 2 and by 3am i was up and stayed like that till 6, I try to get some sleep before class. But that wasn't happening.

Well, I went decided to keep up with my day so: started my Visual Narratives class at noon, the only thing I did there was transferring our film into Final Cut... It was a bit stressful because it never works the way you want it to work..
After that I went to my other class History of GD. It was a bit interesting we had an speaker, he is a cartoonist .... wait better yet ... a political cartoonist.. he's story was ok... (*they went to school don't know where, then they got a some what of break... now they are back in school***{ this if me talking out loud})

After class i come home and stayed at my friends for a while, we were waiting for my roommate to have dinner... we went shopping for food, eat... I fall sleep on my friends bed...

My friend had a headache and homework .. so we (roommate and I ) were being nice to him!
Something that I really love of our relationship is that we can do whatever that each other knowing that we have each other all the time not matter what!

I get inspired by...

Overall.. the most important thing that has inspired me has been my family. I come from a very supportive family that has done anything possible so my brothers and I get everything we need to have a better life. Now a days this has became more important to me because I was gifted with a new niece, and now she need to get all of the thing we able to give her to have a better life then we did.
My parents are the most stronger pillars in my life, making me a strong female that later on will survive in any situation.

When I came to UMD, I got really involved with the Latino/Chicano Student Association as well as the International Club. The fact that I like the most is the diversity and how people may have different backgrounds but at the end we are all the same.

As in graphic design, I get inspired by nature and organic form and diversity. This is some of the examples.
Details are important to me, as well as the whole composition, I know I need more practice to develop better techniques in order to achieve my goals.
http://www.aiga.org/content.cfm/initiatives-diversity
http://www.hybridgraphic.com
diesel01.jpg
http://www.hybridgraphic.com/portfolio/2009/07/diesel.html

Graphic Design & I

What I really want to learn/take from of of the classes is a more professional eye to judge my own work. The projects that interest me the most are poster or anything that has to do with advertisement because thats what I would like to do after college. I want to also explore packaging. I have a background of webmaster... but its been so long that I have forgotten a lot of it, I am sure that I could get back at it if I had more time and more relation of what I am doing at the moment.

This page is an archive of recent entries in the Chat category.

Reading Responses is the next category.