Birthday time

It was a fun filled day, being that it was my friends birthday. To start off the celebration I consumed 4 hours of good old fashioned gym games, dodgeball, scooter hockey, kickball, and more. We then went on to party all night with music, food, and drinks.

time: 5:30 p.m. and on
cost: soar muscles
$5.00 for a musical card
$10.00 BYOB
$15.00 for a bottle of wine
mood: In the mood to celebrate!l

Super Bowl Sunday

Today I woke up and started my day of football frenzy. I first ran to the store to pick up some last minute items for the big Super Bowl Party at my boyfriends house. Items included, paper plates, bowls, napkins, cups, silverware, cookies, and some sauces. Once the party got stared I consumed some traditional football food....beef and more beef. Food dishes included, sloppy joes, Asian Zing meetballs, chilli, beef sandwhiches, taco salad dip, con queso dip,spinach cheese dip, and much much more. After the Giants awesome victory I consumed even more and by the end of the night I was stuffed to the brim!

time: 3:00 p.m. into the night!
cost: $65 for the last minute pick ups
mood: Thrilled

The Luxury of another's Car

This morning I woke up, rolled out of bed and remembered that my car was unavailable to me. Today I had the luxury of taking my boyfriends car all day, oh yeah! This chica was one happy camper, compared to my car it was like driving on air, not kidding. I'd say I consumed a total of 1 hours worth of that soothing hum that pretty little car gives off.

time: 8:00 a.m.
cost:
$5.50 for parking b/c I didn't have my hang tag parking pass
$ 52.00 at National Camera
$12.00 at Batteries Plus
mood: luxurious and relaxed

The Pleasures of Home

Today was a pretty cheap day. Not having to reach for my wallet once my consumption was free today, not to mention free food in my case means healthy food because it's the only food available at my mom's house. Some oatmeal and fruit and other awesome homecooked leftovers were at my disposal and I indulged with a guilt free consciuos.

time: breakfast, lunch, and dinner time
cost: $o.oo
mood: fresh

25 Minutes of Freedom

One of the most important things for me is staying fit and healthy. Working out is my sanity and my link to a better life. Those minutes I spend with the road beneath my feet are the moments I am free. They are the moments when best ideas surface and drive me to be a better designer, a better coach, and a better person. The moment I jumped on that treadmill I escaped into my own world and a moment of my own time.

time: 11:00 a.m.
mood: ah.

In the Spirit

The Gymnastics Varsity Conference meet is tomorrow so I went all out for the occassion and bought some red tanks and headbands, and threw in some Orbitz gum, Maui Melon Mint, a NEW flavor!

time: 6:00 p.m.
cost: Only $8.00, the shirts were on sale.
mood: Pumped

Victory Once Again!

Today was an exciting day I must admit. I woke up and consumed a good 20 minutes worth of freedom on my treadmill, ate a healthy lunch, and headed off to class. The day flew by and before I knew it the awards for the conference meet were underway. The girls took first and had an all time high score of the season, way to go girls!

time: An all day tour
mood: Proud

H2O HAPPY

It started yesterday that I decided to make it a point to start consuming more water. So today I was downing the water like nothing else...and who knows after a victry and a performance like the one my Varsity girls gave at the Conference meet, maybe water is my new Lucky Charm.

time: All Day
cost: Taking the time to be healthy
mood: refreshed and replenished!

For Goodness Sake

Well tomorrow is the big day, the Sections Gymnastics meet. I had the great idea, or should I say sudden whim to go out and get all the girls there very own red zip up jackets. So I drove around all of Minnesota it seemed, consuming unimagineable amounts of gas, to find smalls in the same red jacket from Target. After all of this it was time for Papa Murphy's new flavor flav pizza, chicken, bacon, artichoke, not bad, for a home cooked pizza!

time: night time
cost:
$81 for the jackets
$20 gas
mood: Whimsical and excited

Water Logged

I consumed so much water today.

mood: uhg.

The Usual

Today was just an ordinary day. Bowl of cereal, Subway sandwhich, and a mocha before my first night class. However it was not just any old mocha, it was a Rose Mocha, "The Elixar of Love", from the Left Bank Cafe on campus. It was way too sweet for me though, but once again a great ad which got me to buy it! When it comes to buys like coffee I usually get them because I like the sound of them or the advertisments.

cost: $9.00 total

JAMBA

It was gas and Jamba Juice today...Peanut Butter Mood!

time: 2:00 p.m.
cost: $20 gas, $5.00 Jamba
mood: In the mood to indulge!

More JAMBA

Just Jamb Juice today! Bright-Eyed and Blueberried

time: 11:00 a.m.
cost: $5.00
mood: sick n'stuffy so a Jamba immunity boost did me some good.

I caught the BUG

From February 14 to February 25 I was incredibly ill. It had been a long time since I had been sick and I had forgotten how much it sucks. First of all having a sinus infection requires a lot of kleenex and medication as well as tolerance. I had no idea how horrible they really are. In just the first week alone I went through approximatelly 8 boxes of kleenex. I not only unexpectedly consumed a ton of kleenex but a large amount of television. Once I got past the point of sleeping and napping all day I migrated to starring at the T.V. screen from 8 in the morning to about 8 or 9 at night. Thats all I could do was watch countless hours of television starting with Good Morning America, Regis and Kelly, The View, The Tyra Banks Show, Martha Stuart, Rachael Ray, Still Sanding, The King of Queens, Access Hollywood, Everybody Loves Raymond, and Two and a Half Men. I might have missed a few in there but you get the idea. It was as if I was experiencing television for the first time, like it was a new invention or something. At first I was thrilled to be watching, I even laughed out lot in my bed by myself, but then it got old and I wished there was something else I could be doing.

time: What seemed like an eternity
cost: $2 x 8 for kleenex
$40 for medicine
1 week of school
A ton of brain cells from blowing my nose so much
mood: miserable,groggy, crabby, frustrated, tired, and in a great deal of pain

The Last Day

Well it's been a long journey of consumption. From now on I think no matter what I do I will take more notice to the things that I am consuming and why I am consuming them. It has become sort of theraputic to blog everyday, so who knows I may just have to start blogging somewhere else on a different matter!

time: 2:00 p.m.
mood: optimistic