Health Conscious

In the mood to be healthy I consumed about 45 minutes of juice from my tread-mill, 5 minutes worth of a cold refreshing shower, then a nice bowl of Special K red berries. I'm usually in the mood for this kind of healthy stuff in the morning, but anyways.

time: 10:00 a.m.
cost: energy from with-in!!
mood: chipper

The Big Debate

I had some extra time before work, so I decided to grab a quick bite to eat. Now where to stop was the big question. In the mood for a sandwhich, Subway and Jimmy Johns were the two contestants, being that they are my favorite places to grab a delicious sandwhich. HHHMMM after about 10 minutes of driving and debating I exited last minute and headed towards Jimmy Johns. I guess the idea of a 'Gourmet Meal' sounded better to me. I grabbed my usual Beach Club and Salt and Vinegar Chips topped with a Rasberry Iced Tea.

time: 2:45 p.m.
cost: $7:00

Sweet Tunes

Out with the gals after work I was once again indecisive and couldn't decide what I wanted to drink, so I chose the sweetest form of beer there is..Blue Moon. I totally was going to save the orange peel too, but the very quick and tidy server came by and cleaned the table before I could salvage it! "Blue Mon you saw me standing alone, without a love of my own...."
time: 10:00 p.m.
cost: free....ladies night!
mood: indecisive then of course cheerful