Snap Snap

As unsafe as it was, I managed to consume about 300 snap shots using my newly charged camera on my way to school this morning..way more than I had planned!

time: sunrise
cost: lost sleep and maybe some memory on my camera
mood: tired but productive

Any coffee with your knowledge?

Ordering books online saves money and a trip to the store, but in the mean time of waiting for them to arrive precious reading time is lost. So I went to Barnes & Noble today, found one of my required texts and plopped myself down in Starbucks and consumed a good two hours of knowledge. As it was nearing 1:00 I realized I wanted to continue my reading later in the evening, so I purchased the book, despite the fact that I already purchased a copy from amazon.com. Making my way to the register I saw a table of hard cover books for under $6.99, found one that looked appealing and headed towards the register again. Just as I was about to check out I was torn away from my destination by the magazines. They just have to put those suckers right where I will clearly see them don't they! I grabbed Glamour, Elle, and Vogue and went to the checkout for real this time.

time: 1:00 p.m.
cost: $78.00
mood: driven with desire

Grabbing Advertisment

On my way to my last class of the day the words 'Guilt Free' caught my eye. The on campus cafe had an ad for sugar free mocha's. With a deliciously rich & creamy picture of a mocha with white angel wings on a layer of snow before my very own eyes and that wonderful phrase, sugar free chocolate, how could I resist.

time: 5:00 p.m.
cost: $3.00
mood: warm and fuzzy