Two turkeys.jpg

Haven't been writing on the blog for a while now, but I'm hoping to get back into it soon... To prove it, I have photos and audio up from the end of my three months of travel (Mpls-Milwaukee-The Colony(TX)-Frisco(TX)-Austin-Tucson-Philly-West Virginia).

And here's a brief explanation of what else you can find on this site so far... The Musings on Education and Musings on Organizing sections are self-explanatory. These are two lines of thought which are prominent for me. Add to that Vanitas Still Life, which is where I'll write about existentialism, though there's not much there yet. Music reflects and defines my mood, and therefore Album/Song of the Week is a way for me to catalog and remember where I've been emotionally over time. I just wish I'd started it earlier. Economic Impact is simply a listing of all the money I spent over a year or so, not including rent and utilities. I'm pretty weird about money, and worry a lot about spending it. I was interested to see if making my spending public changed my spending habits in any way, and it did. Finally, Witless wanderings of nibbling sheep is a section for posting quotes I like from stuff I'm reading, watching, and listening to, and it may eventually contain commentary as well.

I'd really like to get input from others, and I don't have any sort of a counter to see how many people are reading this, so please comment on something while you're here. (To reduce spam, I need to approve comments from new posters, so it may take a bit for your comment to appear.)