Sandusky Trial

After four days of testimony from eight men accusing Jerry Sandusky of sexual assault, Sandusky may have a chance to tell his side of the story reports the Star Tribune.
It has not been confirmed that Sandusky will take the stand but his lawyer Joe Amendola suggests that he might reports the Star Tribune.
Sandusky was arrested back in November after accusations of sexual assault from more than a decade ago came to light.
The New York Times reports that Ronald Schreffler, Penn State Police investigator warned Sandusky in 1998 to limit contact with children after he received a complaint from a mother saying her 11-year-old son had showered with Sandusky in the Penn state locker room.

Ja'Relle: I'm glad to see you got six entries done. It looks as if you're doing them all at once, which will not be ideal for you. I'm sure your schedule is really busy. Just try to space it out a bit. I'll give you time in class for one. Make sure you do at least three of them not on the day before they're due. That will help your connection with news. And you won't bust deadline. GG