« I'm alive | Main | Wikipedia »

Shakespeare

Enter Viola and Feste, the Fool, playing a tabor.
VIOLA
Save thee, friend, and thy music. Dost thou live by thy tabor?
FOOL
No, sir, I live by the church.
VIOLA
Art thou a churchman?
FOOL
No such matter sir. I do live by the church, for I do live at my house, and my house doth stand by the church.

It was announced at E3 that the sequel to Phoenix Wright is going to be localized and released early next year. Very happy about that, but I wish it wouldn't have taken so long. They really should have started the translation when it was clear that PW was a big seller here in America; that is: last year. I've found a renewed love for adventure games, as long as they're for a handheld system. Trace Memory is also a good one. Well, it would be good if it wasn't so short and easy.

For those interested, there's a partially finished fan translation available of the GBA version of the third game in the series. The translation isn't so great, and it's only for one short case, but it's probably the most notable case in the entire series. I won't spoil it, but it features probably the series' most ... colorful villian in it. And that's in a series that definitely doesn't want for lack of colorful villians.

Veronica Mars season finale was fantastic. Next season apparently will consist of a few shorter mystery arcs instead of one long mystery. I think that format will suit the show much better. I still haven't finished FMA. I'm on the last series, then the movie.