Seinfeld Pic

seinfeld_jerry.jpg

Posted by deja0025 at 10:22 PM

Seinfeld

Seinfeld is and forever will be my favorite television show. I own the first four seasons and my roommates own the rest. A couple friends and I usually do Seinfeld trivia to pass the time on road trips. To relate it to chapter nine in our text "Postmodernism" is simple, in fact it is so simple it is mentioned in the chapter as an example. Seinfeld is looked at as postmodern because its creator know that most sitcoms are all alike and when they made this show they broke the mold. It is unlike anything anyone has seen, which is why it was so successful.

Posted by deja0025 at 10:20 PM

Light Rail

Before I rode the light my original impression was that it would be just like any other form of public transportation;dirty,slow,bumpy, uncomfortable, and of course the loads of random people who smell. I wasn't far off. I made my stop at the Mall of America and found one of my S's. Synecdoche in this case was the log ride at Camp Snoopy, it makes me think of the mall whenever is see a log ride.
www.ci.minneapolis.mn.us/citywork/light-rail/

Posted by deja0025 at 9:28 PM

Previous Blog

The previous blog has been written and re-written, and i still dont think i did it correctly.

Posted by deja0025 at 9:08 PM

Picture

lite rail.jpg

Posted by deja0025 at 8:52 PM

Yellow Arrow

My yellow arrow would be at Lambeau Field in my hometown Green Bay, WI. I have memories there that date back to when I was five and went to my first Packers game. Football has been a large part of life and now that I am not playing all I have are the memories.

Posted by deja0025 at 12:41 AM