Irish Times interview

This article by reporter Alison Healy is one of the better summaries of my ideas, including the famine-food hypothesis, which mostly disappeared from my book during editing.

Matt Dempsey covered my Dublin lecture in the Irish Farmers' Journal, but it's paywalled. Good article, except for confusion between rhizobia and rhizomes.

Recent Comments

• Fran: The benefits of investment in education is subject to the read more
  • Eli Vieira: Also: staying awake makes the brain available for a wide read more
  • Andrew: Investing in education definitely provides society with benefits, starting at read more
  • hassang: Are you saying that flavonoids are harmful in large dosese? read more
  • chriis: getting into grad school without coming in contact with college read more
  • Not-a-sock-puppet: The above two comments are totally not fake. I mean, read more
  • Dr Suhaidi Hassan: I participated in many IEEE Conferences in Malaysia and Singapore. read more
  • Apidium23: Doesn't ID have a "journal", already? The Scientific Research Publishing read more
  • Nielson: Ultimately, it comes down to the student and what he/she read more
  • J. Gomes: I too was invited to be a speaker at The read more

Recent Assets

• sleep.png
  • DarwinDaySong.jpeg
  • RingbergCastleArch.jpg
  • MistakenPointFossilCastJulie2.jpg
  • HumbackWhaleDivingCloseup.jpg
  • HumpbackWhaleBackCloseup.jpg
  • MistakenPointFossiCastlDiversity.jpg
  • MistakenPointFossilCastJulie.jpg
  • MistakenPointFossilCloseup.jpg
  • MistakenPointFossils.jpg

Monthly Archives