« University of Minnesota UROP Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program | Main | Grok Science interview -- limitations of transgenic drought-tolerant crops and, uh, learning from wild potatoes, etc. »

At least they spelled my name right

Science is listing my just-published book as "Darwinian Architecture." I suppose that could expand my potential audience, at the risk of disappointing readers who expected something about the survival of the fittest buildings or northern Australian landmarks.
BookCover.gif
A PDF of the first chapter is available on the Princeton University Press page, here.

Well, it is good that you had something to surprise your audience with:D Now, you made me even more intriqued to see the prism you have been examing the Darwinian theory, if that is what your title implies:) Btw, I can not open your link to the book? Can you reload it? thanks!

[Link to Science page was indeed broken, but I've added a link to the book page.]

Type the characters you see in the picture above.