Using "Darwinian Agriculture" for a seminar class?
Although my just-published book is...
* More profusely illustrated than The Origin of Species
* Better-referenced than Collapse
* Somewhat cheaper than the Encyclopedia Galactica
...it's probably too opinionated and not comprehensive enough to work well as a textbook. But a few people have suggested that they might want to use it for a seminar. I think that could work well and am wondering what sort of help from me might be useful.
Within reason, I would be happy to :
* Supply images (pictures and graphs) that could be useful in discussions.
* Answer questions from instructors via email.
* Host Google Hangout discussions (if 3-4 seminars could agree on a time).
Any interest in these or other ideas? I'm assuming that even people who might be interested mostly haven't read the book yet, so this may be premature...