Angell elected director of UK Radon Council

Bill Angell (Housing Studies) was elected to the board of directors of the United Kingdom's Radon Council at the organization's July meeting held at the Royal Society for Public Health's headquarters in London.

The Radon Council was established in 1990 after the Parliamentary Select Committee on Indoor Pollution called upon industry to provide a solution to the radon problem.

"I am pleased to build cooperative partnerships between the Radon Council, the UK's Health Protection Agency, the American Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists (AARST), the World Health Organization's (WHO) International Radon Project, and others who are dedicated to reduction of the risk of indoor radon exposure," Angell, chair of the WHO Project's Prevention and Mitigation and Working Group and president of AARST, said.

Thank you for sharing this valuable informative article. I am sure that it will help me a lot to know a lot. Waiting to know more from you.

It is really nice to hear your discussion on specific topic here. I too agree with your points here. keep posting good blogs. Thanks. professional term paper writers۔