See Change: The Power of Visual Communication will take place on the University of Minnesota-Minneapolis campus May 19-20, 2011. The conference is intended for curious creatives to refresh their talents with innovative ideas and imagery.
Conference speakers include:
- Ian Adelman, Director of Design & User Experience, NY Times;
- Jon Forss, Creative Director, Non-Format;
- Doug Menuez, Photographer;
- Karin Fong, Director and Designer, Imaginary Forces;
- Margo Chase, Founder and Executive Creative Director, Chase Design Group;
- Matthew Atkatz, Interactive Creative Director, CP+B;
- Charles Melcher, Book Packager and Publisher;
- Paul Nelson, Photographer, Wild Birds;
- Jeff Johnson, Spunk Design Machine;
- Philip Brunelle, Artistic Director, VocalEssence.
Registration is $99 for members of associate organizations, $149 for non-members, and $25 for students. The conference is presented by the University of Minnesota School of Journalism and Mass Communication, AIGA Minnesota, and the University of Minnesota College of Design.