The Design Student and Alumni Board (DSAB) welcomes eight new members which include:
- Laura Anderson (BS Graphic Design, 2010) Graphic Designer, WhiteBoard Product Solutions
- Coleman Iverson (Graphic Design student)
- Maureen Kostial (BS Costume Design, 1971), retired VP Design for pm&j, LLC, current consultant to Wuxi Jinmao LTD
- Sophia Politis (Retail Merchandising student)
- Jennifer Voth (Apparel Design student)
- Heather Winkler (BS Interior Design, 2003), Interior Designer, BWBR
- Charles Young (Housing Studies student)
- Cindy Zerger (MLA / MURP, 2008), Research Fellow, University of Minnesota Center for Changing Landscapes
DSAB creates programs and opportunities that support the transition from college to career and connect alumni, students and other professionals in the process.
An Apparel Design alumni seat is still open. Learn more about the board and download an application at z.umn.edu/dsab.