Monday Minute, December 12, 2011: Investing in Our Vision, Visibility and Vitality

Thumbnail image for Thumbnail image for Thumbnail image for Thumbnail image for Thumbnail image for Thumbnail image for Thumbnail image for Tom Headshot.jpgDear Colleagues,

Do you have a great idea that needs funding? I'm pleased to announce today that the College has put forward a Request for Proposals to all full-time faculty and staff (75% time or higher) for ideas that help continue to build the College of Design for the future.

As you know, earlier this semester, we unveiled our new mission and vision. I know that without proper support, any statements on who we are, or where we're going, are just words. The RFP here is part of my desire to continue to move the College of Design in the right direction during this, our sixth year as one of the most comprehensive design schools in the country.

So, if your idea helps advance the vision of the College, if it leads to new revenue, if its helps gain more visibility or a broader national/international reputation for your unit or the College as a whole, don't miss the attached RFP.

The application deadline is January 31. Awards will be announced February 20. All the necessary information is at the link.

And don't forget the College RFP specifically for research and outreach funds. More information on that is available here.

Thanks for all of your work!

Tom