College of Design Student Blogs

In a Day

Currently, I am enrolled in seventeen credits; I have four lecture classes and one online class. It can be rough sometimes I won't lie, but it's all about how you manage your time. Having an online class is nice because it allows me to have a more open schedule; I only have class Monday through Thursday and also have quite long breaks between my classes. However, with an online class you have to make sure that you are staying on track because it is super easy fall behind.

Today friends, I'm going to walk you through a typical Monday and show you all what a normal day in my shoes looks like. My first class of the day, Business Statistics (OMS 2550), starts at 10:10; this is nice because it gives me a little time to sleep in, and I do love to sleep! The class typically lasts till 11:50, but sometimes we are let out early. After business stats, I have a fairly long break till my next class, about 4 hours. I usually use this time to study, work on my online class, exercise, and sometimes, even nap. When 4 o'clock rolls around, I start getting ready to head out to St. Paul for my Fashion: Trends and Communication class (ADES 3217); this class starts at 4:30 and goes until 5:45. After the class is done, I usually hop on the campus connector bus and head to my favorite coffee shop on campus, Espresso Expose. This coffee shop is open till midnight, which is very convenient because it gives me an opportunity to meet and catch up with friends as well as get some extra studying done; it's the perfect way to end a day!

Until Next Time!
-Sashka

coffee1.jpg
Studying at Espresso Expose

I was able to find good advice from your blog posts.